Support Us, Support the Environment
We believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner. Linyer is committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Linyer seek to promote products to support high-quality, process-efficient, productive, and sustainable contributions to environmental business practices. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Therefore Linyer work hard to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable
- Minimize energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimize our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Optimize transport efficiency and continuously measure the degree of use and environmental impact together with the company’s main transport companies.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and confirm to the high standards it required.
- Update, our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers.